Application for Pr. 1 Admission 2021-2022
Re: Application for Pr. 1 Admission 2021-2022
Please take note that screening procedure guidelines will be released on 24th September 2020 via email and through the online admission system. You are advised to check your email inbox and log in to your daughter’s account created in the online admission system in order to access the latest details.
Thank you for applying to our School.
Application for Primary One Admission 2021-2022
1. Online Application Period: 24th August - 4th September 2020 (closed at 12 noon)
2. Only girls born between 1st September 2014 and 31st December 2015 are eligible for application. Please do not apply if your girl is overaged or underaged.
3. A valid Gmail address is needed to process the application procedures. Please use the same Gmail address for the application of sisters, twins or triplets and throughout the application process. The Gmail address is an important channel for the School to communicate with applicants. Hence, changes cannot be entertained.
*Without a Gmail address, your application cannot proceed to subsequent stages.
4. Printouts of all application documents must be sent to the School in a sealed envelope marked with “Application for P1 Admission 2021-2022” by registered post or courier service, addressed to Diocesan Girls' Junior School, 1 Jordan Road, Kowloon between 24th August and 4th September 2020.
Applications with the postage stamp later than 4th September and/or with a shortage of postage fee will NOT be processed. Applications that are incomplete will be considered withdrawn. To avoid unforeseeable delays in mail delivery, parents are advised to send application documents to the School as early as possible.
5. A non-refundable application fee of $100 will be charged for each application via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or JCB).
No late application will be accepted.