Release of results of First Round Interviews
You are advised to login and check the first interview result from 12 noon, 26th October 2018 onwards.
Thank you for your attention.
First Interview Information to Parents
You are advised to login and check the first interview date and time from 12 noon, 27th September 2018 onwards.
More details are available at the “Notes to Applicants” section.
On the meeting day, please bring along:
1. The Interview Ticket as proof of your application (PLEASE PRINT IT YOURSELF)
2. The Body Temperature Declaration Form (PLEASE PRINT IT YOURSELF)
3. The ORIGINAL of the applicant’s Hong Kong birth certificate / HK ID Card (In the absence of a HK Birth Certificate or HK ID Card, the parent / guardian should bring along the applicant’s passport and documents permitting her to stay in Hong Kong.)
4. A document with the applicant’s recent photo for identification, e.g. student identification card, student handbook or school report, etc.
We look forward to seeing you and your daughter.
Reminders to parents
Thank you for taking time to fill in the online application form for Pr. 1 admission of our School. Please be reminded that the application process is complete ONLY IF
- the application fee has been paid via the online system (closing at 11:30 p.m., 5th September 2018); AND
print-out application form and the required documents have been sent to the
School by registered mail (so that they would reach the School by 8th
電話: 2277 9200
Application for Primary One Admission 2019-2020
Only girls born between 1st September 2012 and 31st
December 2013 are eligible for application.
Please do not apply if your girl is overaged
2. Printouts of all application documents must be returned to the School in a sealed envelope marked with “Application for P1 Admission 2019-2020” by registered post, addressed to Diocesan Girls' Junior School, 1 Jordan Road, Kowloon by 8th September 2018.
3. A non-refundable application fee of $100 will be charged for each application via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or JCB).
No late application will be accepted.