Application for Primary One Admission 2020-2021
- Online application period: 23rd Aug – 4th Sep 2019 (by 5 p.m.)
- Only girls born between 1st September 2013 and 31st December 2014 are eligible for application. Please do not apply if your girl is overaged or underaged.
- Printouts of all application documents must be sent to the School in a sealed envelope marked with “Application for P1 Admission 2020-2021” by registered post, addressed to Diocesan Girls' Junior School, 1 Jordan Road, Kowloon between 24th August and 4th September 2019.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100 will be charged for each application via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or JCB).
No late application will be accepted.
- Click “Create Account” at the top right hand corner on this page.
- Fill in the necessary information, then click “Submit”.
- An account activation link will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Click “Activate Account” in the e-mail. You will then be directed to Stage 1 of the Application Process.
- Read the "Notes to Applicants" carefully before filling in the online application form.
- Click “Online Application”. Complete the online application form.
- Once you confirm that all the information filled in is accurate, click “Submit”.
- A dialogue box will pop up to remind you to review all the information filled in. You will be requested to answer the question “Are you sure that you want to submit the Application Form?” in the same dialogue box.
- After clicking “Yes”, you can no longer change anything in the Application Form. You will then be directed back to Stage 1 of the Application Process.
- Proceed to online payment.
- Click “Print Information Sheet and Online Application Form”. Please make sure that the printout of the application form contains the photo of the applicant. If you experience a technical issue, please try using a different web browser to resolve the issue.
- If you remain on a single page for a period of inactivity, you will encounter session timeout and receive the following error message on the page: “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”
- *Special Note:
will be automatically logged out when you remain on the application detail
input page for too long without performing any action before clicking the “submit” button. The abovementioned
error message will appear on the page. Should this happen, you need to log in
to the admissions system and input application details all over again.